Thursday, May 5, 2011

Italia Bella VII: Pisa

April 21st-22ed

The leaning tower of Peace-a..


We arrived in Pisa not too late.
Our hostel was not in a bad area, nor was it far from the train station, thank goodness.

We ate at a very nice restaurant knowing that it would be our last meal in Italia. It was delicious.
The next day we woke early and pack up everything. I met two people from London. They were studying medicine. They were very nice and they told me about where they grew up in England. They were headed to Rome, as we were headed home.
We got lunch an then we went the leaning tower.



The leaning tower was actually really funny. I think it was one of my favourite things I saw in Italy.



After the tower we were headed home. I was in the Pisa airport for six hours and managed to get two carry-one on the plane.. Rebel- without- a -cause..and then I was in the London airport all morning and I managed to loose a debit card and my poor mother was on the phone with me and did not sleep at all.
Thank goodness for Aoife though, my Irish parents picked me up and we were off to one of the best days ever in Greystone (my Irish sister and me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment