Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pondering Thoughts

As the blinds draw open in the morning, and the sunlight peaks it’s way over the river, i cannot think of a more beautiful picture.
Our our window you can see a castle, i’m going to head there one day and explore it.

Our housemates are some of the most genuine and caring people you will ever meet.

On Tuesday our house mates took us to a club called Trinity rooms. It was noting short of amazing. The place was gigantic. There was over three rooms of music, that we saw, and two or three different bars. One of our friends brought a hotdog from an outside vendor, and I have never seen her more happy.
It reminded me of New York.

Wednesday night I made some eggplant parmesan. I couldn’t find any dried basil in the store, but I did from parmesan and mozzarella. I loved cooking. I had a tune in my heart and a tap in my feet that night.
I went over to Kilmury Village. They were having some people over and the Erasmus students were there as well. I tried Bailiy’s and it wasn’t was bad as I thought... but I did have to wake up the next day for a 9 o clock class, so I didn’t go out with them that night.

My classes are intriguing. The are super interesting some of the professors seem wonderful. I will always get lost on my way to class. I leave a half hour early and I just make it there on time.

I am excited though.

No comments:

Post a Comment