Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kisses and Cupcakes

Twenty- one.
love.

My day started at 4:45. I was up and out of the hostel.
The girls were getting a later flight and at that time I envied them. I walked to the Queensbourgh Station and I have to say I am not used to Stations closing. In NYC they are open 24/7. So i panicked because I did not know where to go and I knew that I couldn't miss the bus. But two people helped me and gave me directions. I took the bus to the National Express Bus Station. I asked many people directions, but I eventually made it to the bus stop. The bus went directly to the Airport.
I purchased myself a great egg breakfast and a nice warm cup of Chai and off to Limerick I headed. I got to the bus stop right outside the airport and saw two Erasmus students from Limerick Chloƫ and Simon. She is from France and he is from Sweden. They are such lovely people. We took both buses together and when I got back to my room I went to bed.

My roommates are amazing people. Words cannot describe my love for each one of them.
I went for a walk with Philip and Conor because it was beautiful out! It was one of the most amazing days. Those boys make me laugh like no other.

I learned that there is a such thing as 'pigeon racing'.

At night Conor, Cathal, and Aoife and I went to the grocery. When we got back Philip was dressed up and told us to hurry because we were going to the Stables. I ran to put on a dress and I got so excited. I went out to look for Aoife and when I opened the kitchen door our kitchen was full with 20 people. Oh my goodness... I was so suprised.
The table was full with cupcakes and Philip was making food.
Caoimhe and Aoife came into the room with their hands behind their back.
As I opened the gift all I wanted to do was cry. I could not believe they got me something and also a party.
They gave me a Pandora bracelet and also a charm that said '21'.

I was too excited for words.
My mom skyped me at night and they came into my room with 3 cakes and they all sang Happy Birthday.

It was a wonderful Birthday filled with amazing people. I love each one of them to pieces.











































love.. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment