Saturday, March 12, 2011

"The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little."

- William Jennings Bryan




Before my sister left we went out to dinner with two of my roommates and we also went into the city to show her around.
The dinner we had was authentic Italian and it was delish! It's crazy to think that people don't dine casually. It's something that is more planned. The food at night is more expensive, but it makes eating out more enjoyable.
I wish we did that in the states. I think sometimes we take for grated the small things. Maybe that is why most people in Ireland know how to cook and can be more family oriented. And I guess it does hold true that food around a table brings people together.



The next day we went to the candy shop, Pennies, and also St. John's Castle.
It was a beautiful day, cold, but still better then rain.







We went out that night to the Stable and Trinity rooms. Pictures can explain it better then my words.
















I couldn't believe it was time for her to go home that Friday. There is never enough time.
I wish I could stop it.. even if is just for a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment