Sunday, April 10, 2011

Berlin Part IV: Funkie Freshh






I don't know if I can describe's Berlin's atmosphere.
The dirt, grime, graffiti, and expressions of art work made the city amazingly beautiful.
There was also a childish love of the city. It was fun and funkie and beautiful.

The buildings had a serious aspect of it, but they were so beautiful. In a sense it did not feel like they belonged in the city,
but at the some tie they fit perfect like a puzzle.
Berlin's streets gave an insane feeling.








































The last night in Berlin, Grace and I got nice Italian food. I got a lasagna. It was delicious! And the food was inexpensive, thank goodness!






The last night there was relaxing. I think it was stressful, but a relaxing weekend. Probably because we had our own hostel and we did not have to worry about not showering and roughing it out. haha, but I am proud to say I made it through a city that did not speak English and was able to see everything I wanted to and more.







Walking out the doors of the Generator I wasn't anxious to get back to Ireland. I wanted to see more of the city. The backpack on my back, and the map in my hand, made me want to explore the city even more.







No comments:

Post a Comment